When you purchase a pair of glasses, you want the lenses to be designed to improve your vision, not hinder it. They should protect your eyes, reduce eye strain and help you see more clearly. This is best achieved through high-grade lenses and special coatings.
Glasses Gallery offers FREE Polycarbonate Lenses for eyeglasses, clear lenses, if you have a single-vision prescription between Sph-3.00 to Sph+3.00/Cyl-2.00. Polycarbonate is well-known for its lightweight and mpact resistant quality. It is currently used for the helmet visors of astronauts and for space shuttle windshields, and has become the standard for safety glasses. Our FREE High Quality Lens Package was created to go beyond your expectations, thus comes FREE with the following:
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Lightweight and impact resistant lenses that bring you the desired safety.
- Anti-Reflective Coating: This coating minimizes glare and reflections of your glasses, allowing you to see more clearly and keep the focus on your eyes.
- Scratch-Resistant Coating: Each lens has a thin film of hard coating on its surface to minimize scratches and extend the life of the lenses.
- UV Block: UVA/B protection to safeguard your eyes from harmful UV lights.
- FDA Marking: The accreditation approved our lenses can be properly used to professionally serve your optical needs.
- Ultra-thin lenses: These lenses offer not only comfort and style but they are ultra-thin to suit your aesthetic interest.
- Easy-to-clean convenience: Our daily use lenses are made with the best premium material, offering you the contentment of easy wear and visual comfort.
- Anti-Static coating: λ This special coating on our lenses reduces the accumulation of dust and lint, effectively combats any potential lens damage caused by daily wear and tear.
Many other eyewear stores will charge separately for these valuable features, but Glasses Gallery includes these on every qualified pair for FREE. Because to us, these are the necessities but not add-ons that should cost extra.