Most Popular Ray-Ban Sunglasses
One of the most important body parts to protect while spending time outside is your eyes, and sunglasses provide a stylish and practical solution. Whether your activities include hiking or driving around, you're sure to find the perfect pair. When looking for a new pair of sunglasses consider details like frame thickness, style, and lens finish.
Ray-Ban iconic sunglasses are available in the following models:
- The bright semi-transparent frame colors, stunning lenses, and rubberized finish make Justin fun, bold, and a true contributor to your edgy style. Inspired by the iconic Wayfarer sunglasses, this style has been redesigned with slightly larger rectangle lenses, fresh new frame colors, stunning colored lenses and a rubberized frame finish to really give it that extra edge.
- The Ray-Ban Aviator Is the most iconic sunglasses design of all time. Designed to protect US Air Force pilots eyes, it was one the first Ray Ban styles, characterized by its teardrop lenses and slim metal frame. The original design has been upgraded to a modern specification with a lightweight, durable frame and scratch/impact resistant G-15 lenses for 100% UV protection & outstanding optical clarity.
- The wayfarer was introduced in 1952 and has been considered a Ray-Ban iconic ever since. This style has been a favourite of iconic musicians and celebrities throughout the decades. The original wayfarer features an acetate squared frame with a tilted lens. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come.
- The next evolution of a classic! The New Wayfarer from Ray-Ban updates their iconic sunglasses' silhouette with a slightly smaller, more rounded shape. The end result is a contemporary look that still oozes throwback style. Color options abound whether you’re looking for classic or funky, and the crystal-clear optics provide a visual experience that is distinctly Ray-Ban.
- Ray-Ban reinvents retro with the 4171 Erika.An easy-wear oval is cut with a keyhole bridge for vintage character, completed with a shiny texture over the face for a fresh contemporary look. Ray-Ban’s iconic logo is engraved over the temples and etched over a single lens. UV400 lenses.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Is a rx-able rectangular metal frame rimmed with plastic on the upper frame sunglasses. The RB3016 features adjustable nose pads and plastic temples for superb comfort. The Ray-Ban logo is featured on the temples. Ray-Ban Sunglasses have scratch/impact-resistant lenses.
Ray-Ban Sunglasses at Glasses Gallery
Glasses Gallery has a variety of Ray-Ban sunglasses frames, with a large array or tint and frame colour options.
We offer many lens type such as: Single Vision, Progressive (no line bifocal) and Bifocal Lens.
You can also customize your lens selection for: Digital Coating, Transition Lens, Night Vision Driving Lens or Polarized Lens for eyeglasses, and Color-tinted lens/mirror for sunglasses. Moreover, you can pick the thickness of the lens as well.
We stock genuine designer products and are able to offer them at lower prices, due to being an exclusively online store. With any brand that has survived the test of time such as Oakley, you can rest assured that your sunglasses are of the highest quality and are built to last. View our large range now and buy affordable sunglasses and other premier brands with the experts at Glasses Gallery. With such a vast range of designers including Lindberg, Oakley and Maui Jim, you are sure to find a beautiful pair for reading, driving or general use.
Shopping at Glasses Gallery is worry-free. We offer 100% money back guarantee to all valuable customers. Please read our money back policy here.