General Terms and Conditions of use
Welcome to glassesgallery.com ("Glasses Gallery"). Glasses Gallery holds strong a vision to safeguard every individual living every day to the fullest with the perfect eyesight professionally enhanced by our products. We are proud to be the ultimate online eyewear destination. Our lenses are all of great functionality, professionally enhanced using solely premium materials, finely polished with high-tech finishes with the aim to best take care of your optical needs. Other than high performance lenses, we carry a variety of boutique and non-mainstream branded frames customers have been longing for. We are the exclusive online distributor of Anson Benson and we carry brands like Anson Benson, Modential, Below The Fringe, Mykita, Lindberg, Blac, Blackfin, and Effector. We are the destination to go whenever you look for frames and lenses of supreme functionality not only for yourself but for any of your family members, whether they be aging parents or young children. We offer prescription sunglasses and sports eyewear for both genders at any age; we carry different sports eyewear packages custom-made for the sports devotees like golfers, runners, skiers, shooters, cyclists, tennis players, and the outdoor enthusiasts; our brands provide older people with clear and crisp vision yet come in super lightweight to create comfort; our Safewear collection brings active kids your most desired safety as it's "kidproof" with materials known to have impact resistance 10 times the FDA requirement; we offer different multi-function lens packages to give parents total flexibility to bring home the best care for their children.
Glasses Gallery ("we" and "us") is on a mission to deliver the best possible shopping experience, one that is worth the customer's time, money and effort. We are also committed to bringing "you" (any person acting on Glasses Gallery with the intention of purchasing from Glasses Gallery) an experience that is pleasant and enjoyable. Our commitment has therefore driven us to take the opportunity to inform you of the following General Terms and Conditions so that you are aware of our policies.
It is your responsibility to review Glasses Gallery and the General Terms and Conditions periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of Glasses Gallery shall be deemed to be your acceptance of these changes and of the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes.
OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMERS
CONDUCT OF CUSTOMERS
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other users from using or enjoying Glasses Gallery will not be permitted. You agree to use Glasses Gallery only for lawful purposes. You agree not to post or transmit to Glasses Gallery any material which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, offensive, indecent, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise prohibited by any applicable local, state, national, or international law of any relevant country in the world.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Glasses Gallery, use of Glasses Gallery, or access Glasses Gallery unless you first obtain our express written consent to do so. You agree not to provide any material to any third party without express written consent of Glasses Gallery. You agree not to access Glasses Gallery by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing Glasses Gallery.
You agree to not attempt to "hack" Glasses Gallery or any other websites you do not own. This includes but not limited to, trying to guess users passwords, "phishing", accessing "hidden" URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing data or material you would not otherwise have access to.
You agree Glasses Gallery owes no royalty or license fee to you or any third party for use of material which is posted or transmitted to Glasses Gallery. Glasses Gallery reserves the right to remove or edit content of such material, and is free to copy or use such material for both commercial or non-commercial purposes.
VALID PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
You hereby certify that you have a valid prescription for the eyeglasses that you are ordering. You warrant that your prescription is used in accordance with the guidance of your eye care provider and by placing an order with Glasses Gallery that the information you entered is valid, true, and correct. You further certify that your prescription has not expired and you will renew your prescription in strict accordance with your eye care providers suggested regime. You understand that Glasses Gallery will not fulfill your order unless you have a valid prescription. You hereby agree that Glasses Gallery and/or its representatives may contact your eye care provider identified on the prescription, with questions, comments or concerns regarding your prescription. Glasses Gallery and/or its representatives may also request your eye care practitioner to provide Glasses Gallery with a copy of your original prescription, if necessary, to verify your prescription information and/or discuss your prescription.
We have made every effort to describe and display as accurately as possible the colors, the designs and the material used for production of products being featured at glassesgallery.com. However, the images are a representation only, the actual colors and the clarity of the photos of our products you see may differ to the represented images; it will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitors' display of any color will be accurate. We also cannot guarantee that the images of the products featured at Glasses Gallery have depicted every detail of the products. We have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Glasses Gallery is not as described, you may return it in unused condition with full contents to Glasses Gallery.
We ensure that our lenses are crafted to the exact specifications provided by you. The lens thickness is determined by your prescription power. Typically, the higher the index, the thinner the lenses are. If your prescription is outside of the -4.00 to +4.00 range, we recommend using lenses with at least 1.67 index value for an additional USD$30. You are also able to opt for 1.74 index lenses for an additional US$100. Glasses Gallery reserves the discretion in deciding the index value for each order (including those purchased during a promotion), and should an upgrade is deemed necessary, a customer service representative will contact you.
100% Money-back Guarantee
Because we are confident in our products, we offer a money back or 100% store credit guarantee on all frames. If you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglasses within the first 14 days after delivery, you are entitled to a refund, store credit or a product exchange of equal value.
If you choose to return the product, please send it back to us with your preferred courier. A $10 credit will be provided upon the receipt of the product and will be offered in either money or store credit.
The returned eyeglasses must be in their unused, original and merchantable condition, and in their original packaging, including all accessories such as case and cleaning cloth.
To begin the return process, simply log into your account, and head to “my returns” section, or contact our representatives at email@example.com.
- All return requests must be submitted within 14 days of delivery.
- Money back or store credit guarantee does not include the cost of shipping that is not standard.
- Each item may only be returned or exchanged once.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping back to our office. A $10 credit to will be added on top of the refund amount.
2003, 20/F, Millennium City
370 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Store credit is valid for 90 days from issue, and may only be used towards a single transaction. Any unused credit from either the transaction or within the 90-day period is deemed forfeit.
- Please allow up to 30 days from when we receive the return for your money to be refunded.
- Return shipping from our office to your door will be sent via standard shipping at no extra cost to you. Only valid for countries where standard shipping is applicable. If standard shipping is not available to your country, you may be required to pay an additional shipping fee. Please see our “shipment” page for a full list of countries.
- There is a lens servicing fee of 50% of the purchase price of lenses shown on the invoice or US$50 (whichever is higher).
In case of the following events after the initial 14-day return and exchange period and within one year of purchase,
- Accidental damages to your frame
- Normal wear and tear
- Prescription changes
We will gladly provide you with a 50% of the purchase price in the form of store credit towards another pair of eyeglasses. Shipping costs are not included.
Please note it is the customer's responsibility to return the glasses and provide us with the return shipping tracking information. Furthermore, a picture of the damage to the item is required for the warranty claims.
How to exchange or return glasses
- Fill out the return merchandise authorization form (RMA form) that is included in our shipment and email it back to our Customer Support Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The RMA number, found on top of your RMA form, must be included in the returned package. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official RMA number will not be accepted.
- A member of our customer support team will respond upon receipt of your exchange or return request, and follow up the process with confirmation of acceptance or denial.
- You are required to provide us with a tracking number for your returned item(s).
- Products returned for exchanges or returns must be undamaged and unused (with Glasses Gallery tag attached to the frames) and in the resalable packaging provided with them (no open packages).
- Exchanges and returns will only be processed once the returned item is received at our facilities.
- Cost of shipping for your purchases, as well as duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- In the event where your return request has been denied, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to have your returned package sent back to the shipping address you provided.
- We may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous unsubstantiated claims for non-delivery of goods.
- Exchanges and returns can only be submitted within the first 14 calendar days of receiving the original item.
- All warranty credits are non-refundable.
FREE Shipping and Delivery
At Glasses Gallery, we offer FREE SHIPPING to the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau and China. This free standard shipping option means your glasses are delivered in 14 - 21 business days.
We also provide EXPRESS DELIVERY to the countries listed in the table below. Shipping time does not include production time, which varies according to the type of lenses you order for your glasses.
Table 1: Production Time
Table 2: Shipping Time
- Order(s) will be delivered to the address specified on the order form only after payment is fully received and production of lenses is completed.
- Order(s) will be shipped using your choice of shipping arrangement (please refer to Table 2 for the estimated shipping time).
- Any duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. You may be charged duties and taxes when the order has arrived in your country. The courier will contact the recipient to collect duties and taxes before releasing the shipment.
- You may be requested to provide your Tax ID to clear customs. In that case, the information you provided is solely between you and your country's Customs and Border Protection. Glasses Gallery will NOT receive any of your TAX ID or related information.
- Once the order is shipped from Glasses Gallery, it is no longer the responsibility of Glasses Gallery.
- Once the order is shipped from Glasses Gallery, even you contact us within 24 hours in order to make changes to your order, whether it be on the prescription or regarding any information, or to cancel your order, it is no longer possible.
- Delays caused by courier companies will be handled in a timely manner but is not the responsibility of Glasses Gallery.
- Order production may be delayed when insufficient / inaccurate information is provided by the customer.
- We ensure that the lenses ordered via Glasses Gallery adhere to the highest ISO9001 standard quality.
- FREE Shipping is only applicable to Standard Shipping.
- Under rare situations whereby our production is delayed, the customer will be notified with an estimated shipping time.
- The estimated shipping time is provided by the shipping couriers. If you have any enquiries regarding the estimated time, please do not hesitate to contact the courier directly.
- Please be aware that shipping time may be affected by different factors such as weather, custom clearance, peak season and transportation situation. It is not our responsibility and you will need to contact the respective courier on your own to find out the shipping status.
California Consumer Warning
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS, PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Polycarbonate Product Contains a Chemical Known to the State of California to Cause Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.
Glasses Gallery and other graphics, logos, and service names used on Glasses Gallery are the trademarks of Glasses Gallery. All other brands and names (including third-party product names) are the property of their respective owners.
When you visit Glasses Gallery, create an account with us, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to us sending you e-mails. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you wish to receive our newsletter we will use your name and e-mail address provided to send it to you. You may choose to opt-out of receiving our newsletter any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe button located on the bottom of our e-mail.
TRANSFER OF CONTRACT
- This contract is personal to you. You may not transfer the contract to any other persons.
- We may transfer, assign or subcontract your contract or part of the contract to any third person or company.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER
For details, please refer to Privacy Statement.
For details, please refer to Disclaimer Statement.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Outbound links from Glasses Gallery are provided for your convenience. Glasses Gallery has not reviewed the websites in great detail; the websites are not under the control of Glasses Gallery. You agree to access these links at your own risk. In no event shall Glasses Gallery, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, or contractors, be responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website or for any changes or updates to such websites. Inclusion of a link is for your convenience only and does not imply any endorsement by Glasses Gallery. You are responsible to comply with the terms and conditions of use of any linked website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS